Tuesday 4 May 2010

IS BACK

So the previous occupants of this house, who are also technically the current occupants since I’ve fucking broken in, had all their shower stuff and bathroom cleaners and medicine in the same room with this kind of weird massive drinking tap. It was like a bowl half full of water and when you push the tap it fills with more water, but the water doesn’t stay in there. So you can put a cup in and fill it up, it’s a pretty good invention.

Anyway I mixed together all their cleaners and medicines and shit into this orgasmic super cocktail and I have got fucked up on that shit. I think my heart stopped for about 14 minutes there.

I’m writing this six months in the future depending on when you read it. I think when I put the bleach in this drink it made my reactions six months faster than most people. Something to do with which is why my fucking blog was taken down by some asshole, and not because I’d drawn a swastika from a bunch of penises.










Anyway so I wanted to upload these fucking animal pictures I’ve drawn. They’re basically about how like animals are really fucking sexualised now and it’s like no matter how many times you tell me you’ve drunk stripper’s urine you’re still not fucking better than me because I’ve got the cock of a tiger. Literally, I had a fucking operation.








Also probably someone can masturbate to this shit. If that’s you then send me some fucking money, you dick.








Also just saw the Avatar movie. Probably best movie I ever saw.

No comments:

Post a Comment