Thursday 17 June 2010

I AM A VIKING FUCKING WARRIOR

Dealt with the Curtain ghost situation. First things first: took all my clothes off. So the ghost couldn’t possess any of them. (Q: What film is that from? A: not from a film, it’s from my fucking life. A2: Fuck you anyway, Sanj.)

At first I was going to attack it with two cups, but then I taped an umbrella to a vacuum cleaner, to trap the ghost.

Ghost was making noises like a thousand bees fighting a thousand wasps. Pulled back curtain: turned out to be two thousand wasp coming out of some kind of giant wasp egg death star.

Fuckin turned on vacuum cleaner, sucked them all up, the skies will never be the same. Turned the fucking wasp egg independence day mothership alien into a fucking porridge. The earth will never be the same again.

Then I looked at the vacuum, wasn’t even fucking plugged in WTF.

OR WAS IT?

`324 Yes it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment